Spencer Peterman serving boards are exquisite additions to your kitchen and dining table. The hard to carve handle makes these boards exceptional works of art, while also providing a convenient way to hang the board for display until use as either a serving or cutting board.
We suggest cutting on one size and serving on the other. These boards make a beautiful platter for charcuterie, cheese and appetizers.
- Sustainably Sourced and Upcycled
- Finish, color, and size may vary
- 100% food safe
- Handcrafted in Massachusetts
- 18" Board with 6" Handle
- Hand wash with mild soap and towel dry.
- Apply mineral oil once a month to maintain the natural beauty of the wood.
- Prolonged exposure to water can cause damage; please do not submerge in water or place in the dishwasher.