One of their oldest designs, the Buckingham range of Simplex kettles has been manufactured by Newey and Bloomer in England since its patent was granted in 1903. Produced in the 21st century using techniques of ages past, the Simplex tea kettle from Newey & Bloomer is a masterful creation. From its base coil, designed for gas stoves (ensuring a rapid boil and superior heat retention) to its signature spout - each handmade kettle is a work of art that takes over a month to make in the Birmingham factory.
- All Simplex Kettles by Newey & Bloomer are 100% lead-free
- 100% Solid copper kettle body
- Chrome plated exterior
- Tin lining
- Newey & Bloomer signature spout with centre seam, birds mouth spout, designed to give a perfect, even pour
- Whistles through the lid when water reaches boiling point
- "Stay cool" hand turned solid beechwood handle
- Handmade in England by master copper artisans
- Traditional, authentic design that has been loved across the globe for generations
- Capacity - 1.7 liters or 1.9 quarts
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 8"
- Height: 10"
Newey & Bloomer Simplex tea kettles are all handmade and as such, overall dimensions may vary slightly from those shown above.