We first laid eyes on these glorious Spencer Peterman bowls up in Boston and dinner has not been the same since. They are hand-hewn from local trees – and, with the right care, an heirloom you can pass down. We make crazy salads in Peterman bowls: lettuce, grains, beans, roasted beets, crumbled cheeses, olives, pistachios…you name it and we have featured it in these wooden showstoppers.
Each piece is handmade in their Massachusetts workshop from New England trees and each is unique because no two spalted designs are the same.These maple nesting bowls are sustainably sourced, upcycled, and have a natural flowing edge and an oval shape.
- Sustainably sourced and upcycled
- Finish, color, spalting, and size may vary
- 100% food safe
- Handcrafted in Massachusetts
- 18" Wide
- Hand wash with mild soap and towel dry.
- Apply mineral oil once a month to maintain the natural beauty of the wood.
- Prolonged exposure to water can cause damage; please do not submerge in water or place in the dishwasher.
- Common mistakes include letting old fruit and vegetables mold at the bottom of a bowl (this may stain) and putting a bowl/board in the oven.