It all began in 1903 when Newey & Bloomer produced the original whistling Simplex tea kettle. The same copper spinning techniques are still used today, a tribute to the honored traditions of kettle manufacturing. Handmade in England from the finest grade of copper – the best conductor of heat – the Kensington No 3 Simplex tea kettle has a hard-wearing, easy to maintain chrome-plated exterior. It's perfect for use on both gas and electric stoves - but please note that these are not suitable for use on induction hobs without an induction hob adapter.
Every Kensington No 3 Simplex tea kettle is handmade and unique, be sure to listen for its distinctive and original trill.
- All Simplex Kettles by Newey & Bloomer are 100% lead-free
- 100% solid copper lead-free kettle body
- Polished chrome plated exterior
- Newey & Bloomer signature spout with centre seam, birds mouth spout, designed to give a perfect, even pour
- Whistles through the lid when water reaches boiling point
- "Stay cool" hand turned solid beechwood handle
- Handmade in England by master copper artisans
- Traditional, authentic design that has been loved across the globe for generations
- Capacity - 1.7 liters or 1.9 quarts
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 8"
- Height: 9"
Newey & Bloomer Simplex tea kettles are all handmade and as such, overall dimensions may vary slightly from those shown above.